East Bay E-Tree
The E-Tree is a mailing list of East Bay CAMFT members that appreciate sending and receiving e-mail messages on a wide variety of professional topics. It is available to all members.
You need to be a member of East Bay CAMFT and have joined the E-Tree to participate. To join the E-Tree, please send a request to email@example.com
Instructions are as follows:
1. The email address used for the E-Tree must be the same as the email address used for the EB CAMFT membership profile. (Individual must be an CAMFT and EB CAMFT member to join the E-Tree group.)
2. If the individualis not currently on the E-Tree, they need to send me a request to be added. An invitation to join the group willthen be sent to the individual along with instructions on how to join.
3. Once an individual has joined the E-Tree group, they must be logged into the group in order to post orread emails. To log into the E-Tree, they must go to Google mail:
If they do not have an account with Google mail, they need to click on "Create account" and enter the email address they wish to use (the EB CAMFT email address/E-Tree email address). Google mail will send a verification request to that email to verify it is that person. Once the account is established, the individual will then need to log into their email account with Google mail.
4. The individual will then see the following figure at the top right corner of their screen:
They must click on the dotted square. From there, they will see a screen similar to the following:
They will need to click on the "Groups" icon.
6. Click on the "My groups" and the EB CAMFT group will be listed. Click on that group.
Please know that if you are not currently a member of the Etree OR if you're using an email address not affiliated with the Etree, you will get a response from Google and the message will not be sent through. If you have any questions about this, please firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen responding to an E-Tree email:
To join the E-Tree, please send a request to email@example.com
If you would like to change your preferences, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
You can also view, post and change your preferences to this group online by logging in at
This is not required, but will give you additional E-Tree options.
To create an account with Google Groups, go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eb-camft click "Sign in to view this group", then "Sign Up" at the upper right of the page. Use the email that is part of your member profile with East Bay CAMFT.