From Clinician To Confident CEO: How to Have More Ease, More Time Off, and More Profit
We spend years learning to do good clinical work. And then we realize we need to learn marketing to get clients to treat in a private practice! What most therapy business owners do not fully understand is that it takes more than marketing and good clinical work to have a financially viable practice. There are actually 5 roles to becoming a successful therapy business CEO. Those roles are clinician, marketing, operations, finance, and visionary. (And there is a sixth role if you decide at add clinicians to your practice: HR.) When all the roles are active and operating well together, you have an easy to manage, and financially successful practice. In this day-long workshop, Casey Truffo will help you:
* Find the role in your business that needs to be activated (This is often where the most benefit will be.)
* Finally understand your business finances
* Clarify policies and systems that will save you time and
* Help you decide which strategies to use to attract clients
into your practice with more regularity
* Learn how to find your niche and the right words to attract
them to your business
* Learn how to assess the success of your business and
know what to do 'next' for more ease and profit
* Explore a process to determine if it makes sense to add additional income streams to your business
Date: Saturday, February 4th, 2017, 9am-4pm
Location: David Brower Center • 2150
Allston Way, Suite 100 • Berkeley, California
Cost: $60 members, $75 non-members
Intern and Student Discount: $15 off (Discount applies to both the member and the non-member prices.)
Casey Truffo is a licensed marriage and family therapist and a practice-building coach to psychotherapists on five continents.
Casey is the author of “Be A Wealthy Therapist: Finally, You Can Make a Living While Making a Difference” and “From Clinician to Confident CEO.” She is also the founder and the owner of Be A Wealthy Therapist.net.
Her mission is to help therapists increase their impact and income. Through her writings, newsletters, trainings and coaching, she has helped more than 75,000 therapists to build full and financially rewarding private practices.